Wednesday 29 January 2014

Where The Heck Have You Been?

Greetings Simmers,

Now, you may be wondering a few things like "Where the heck have you been?", "What's taking so long?", "Is this another legacy you've cancelled?" and "Are you dead?" 
Well I can finally answer: Somewhere, rain, no and maybe! I hope that's cleared everything up and your looking forward to the next installment of the Swick Legacy.

Those of you who wish to know in more detail stay in this rushed and unstopped paragraph about my absence:

Okay, so I had a Christmas episode set up but just needed a few more shots and with that I got lazy and put it off for a few days in which I gained a new computer and over the last month have been slacking off playing Saints Row and Skyrim on it while occasionally stopping to twiddle my thumbs until now in which I realized I still had a Sims legacy so I rushed over to my computer from my thumb twiddling break and went on Blogger where I found all the photos necessary for a first half of part 10 but then I realized that half of them where compressed in the time that I was gone and so ruining the illusion of it being a game and not a real universe called "Simiverse" inhabited entirely by me, sorry, so I decided to post the 2 half's separately while I get my bearings and I hope you stay tuned from here on out and once again sorry for my absence. 

I hope that cleared everything up perfectly.

From Marbith

PS. I find it kind of uncomfortable that a new part is being released late after each holiday (EG. Christmas part in January, Halloween part in November), it's weird how they're both as slow as each other, I should try and hurry.

PPS. The compressed photo problem is no more, apparently I didn't delete the photos when I put them on the blogspot draft so they where still on my old computer, thank all for laziness! 


No comments:

Post a Comment